Senior Positions in Digital Marketing Industry
This is my last blog on Careers in Digital Marketing. Here in this blog I have mentioned Senior level jobs in this field.
- Account Manager is responsible to achieve Clients’ digital marketing goals.
- He has to take care of SEO, SMM, Advertising of Clients’ projects, and must know CRM software.
- He also has to take care of potential clients.
- Salary on an average is ₹30,000 – ₹40,000 per month depending on the experience he holds and company size.
- SEO Manager is completely into the technical part of Digital Marketing.
- Based on the company’s size he might manage a SEO team of digital marketing executives.
- He might either handle the Clients’ account or in-house search engine optimization.
- In SEO they mostly concentrate on On Page (Website Audit, On Page Recommendations and Optimization, and Content Writing)
- Salary on an average is ₹25,000 – ₹30,000 per month depending on the experience he holds and company size.
Social Media Manager:
- This role is for those who believe that Social Media is the best platform for digital marketing.
- SMM usually manages a set of digital executives who work on the social media posts, it’s insights and tracking of the results.
- Salary on an average is ₹25,000 – ₹35,000 per month depending on the experience he holds and company size.
PPC Manager/Paid Advertising Manager:
- Pay Per Click Manager or Paid Advertising Manager who manages a team of executives working on various advertising media.
- He runs paid campaigns (Search, Display, Video, eCommerce and Mobile ads) for various clients of the company or in-house.
- He should be able to track and analyse the results.
- They have the control over the budget, and they require certifications from Google regarding Adwords and Analytics.
- Content is the king of any business. Only with great content one can get better search engine rankings, leads from paid media, social media traffic, etc.
- Content Manager usually holds a team of content writers and approves their content on various projects and for various medium.
- Salary on an average is ₹30,000 – ₹35,000 per month depending on the experience he holds.
- No matter if anyone is using Social Media or not, but one will definitely have Email account.
- So marketing through Email is the job of email marketer. He has to plan and strategize campaigns in different email platforms.
- Automated email marketing campaigns, content writing, tracking results, remarketing and ROI falls under the duties of email marketer.
- Salary on an average is ₹25,000 – ₹30,000 per month depending on the experience he holds.
eCommerce Marketing Manager:
- eCommerce marketing manager should have hands on experience in eCommerce marketing.
- His skill set includes remarketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, email marketing and etc.
- Salary on an average is ₹25,000 – ₹30,000 per month depending on the experience he holds and the company ROI.